Dom Perignon 2006
Dom Perignon 2006 Ultimate Champagne & Caviar Experience
Our premium Champagne & Caviar gift is every bit as exciting to receive and open as it is to sip and savor. This impressive gift arrives in a handcrafted Napa wine box case designed to make a lasting impression. Its solid construction and various sliding lids and compartments hold the cherished delicacies that reinforce the extraordinary nature of the gift and your thoughtfulness.
The gift includes:
- A bottle of Dom Perignon 2006
- 2 oz of the finest sustainably harvested Osetra caviar, packed fresh and guaranteed. Held at 26 degrees until shipment, it arrives in our unique chill pack designed specially for this gift
- Mother-of-pearl and sterling silver caviar service set for two
- 8 oz chilled Creme Fraiche
- 36-pack Russian Handmade Bilinis
- A personal gift card held in place on one of the interior lids with a beautiful wax seal
**You will be given the opportunity to select an exact delivery date. If sending to a residence, we will make a discreet telephone call to verify that someone 21 yrs or older will be home to accept the delivery.
We're sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Click here for additional wine choices.
Dom Perignon 2006
The 2006 Dom Perignon is a beautifully balanced, harmonious Dom Perignon that strikes an incredibly appealing stylistic middle ground. Rich, voluptuous and creamy, this is a delicious wine that shows lemon curd, peach and pie crust aromas. It's full bodied with lots of ripe fruit character and large, soft textured bubbles. An opened palate. It remains bright and fresh. Layered and delicious.
The immediate impression is of the mildness of the pure, airy, bright bouquet. A floral, fruity pastel tone then unfolds and quickly darkens into candied fruit, ripe hay and toasted notes, along with hints of licorice. The wine?s opulence ? contained and succulent, round at heart ? reveals itself in the mouth. The envelope slides and stretches, and the wine becomes more complex and edgy, silkier than it is creamy. The whole eventually melts into an exquisite bitterness tinged with the briny taste of the sea.
Drink now through 2029.