Dom Perignon 2004
Dom Perignon 2004 Ultimate Champagne & Caviar Experience
Our premium Champagne & Caviar gift is every bit as exciting to receive and open as it is to sip and savor. This impressive gift arrives in a handcrafted Napa wine box case designed to make a lasting impression. Its solid construction and various sliding lids and compartments hold the cherished delicacies that reinforce the extraordinary nature of the gift and your thoughtfulness.
The gift includes:
- A bottle of Dom Perignon 2004
- 2 oz of the finest sustainably harvested Osetra caviar, packed fresh and guaranteed. Held at 26 degrees until shipment, it arrives in our unique chill pack designed specially for this gift
- Mother-of-pearl and sterling silver caviar service set for two
- 8 oz chilled Creme Fraiche
- 36-pack Russian Handmade Bilinis
- A personal gift card held in place on one of the interior lids with a beautiful wax seal
**You will be given the opportunity to select an exact delivery date. If sending to a residence, we will make a discreet telephone call to verify that someone 21 yrs or older will be home to accept the delivery.
- Earliest Delivery Fri Dec 9th
Click here for additional wine choices.
Dom Perignon 2004
"The 2004 Dom Perignon continues to develop beautifully. A vibrant, focused Champagne, the 2004 clearly reflects the personality of the year. Freshly cut flowers, white peaches and pears are woven together in a Champagne that impresses for its focus and energy. Chiseled saline note support the crystalline finish. I imagine the 2004 will always remain relatively bright and linear, but at the same time, each time I have tasted it over the last two years the 2004 seems to have a little more body and broader shoulders. The 2004 will appeal most to readers who find the 2002 and 2003 too exuberant. There is a lot to like in the glass."
On the nose, aromas of almond and powdered cocoa develop gradually into white fruit with hints of dried flowers. Classic toasted notes give a rounded finish and denote a fully realized maturity. On the palate, the wine instantly traces an astoundingly fine line between density and weightlessness. Its precision is extreme, tactile, dark and chiselled. The full taste lingers with the utmost elegance on a sappy, spicy note.
Drink now through 2029