Dom Perignon 2003
Dom Perignon 2003 Ultimate Champagne & Caviar Experience
Our premium Champagne & Caviar gift is every bit as exciting to receive and open as it is to sip and savor. This impressive gift arrives in a handcrafted Napa wine box case designed to make a lasting impression. Its solid construction and various sliding lids and compartments hold the cherished delicacies that reinforce the extraordinary nature of the gift and your thoughtfulness.
The gift includes:
- A bottle of Dom Perignon 2003
- 2 oz of the finest sustainably harvested Osetra caviar, packed fresh and guaranteed. Held at 26 degrees until shipment, it arrives in our unique chill pack designed specially for this gift
- Mother-of-pearl and sterling silver caviar service set for two
- 8 oz chilled Creme Fraiche
- 36-pack Russian Handmade Bilinis
- A personal gift card held in place on one of the interior lids with a beautiful wax seal
**You will be given the opportunity to select an exact delivery date. If sending to a residence, we will make a discreet telephone call to verify that someone 21 yrs or older will be home to accept the delivery.
We're sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Click here for additional wine choices.
Dom Perignon 2003
Dom Perignon is produced by France's largest Champagne house, Moet Chandon. Made with Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes from the finest growths and vineyards, Dom is created only in years in which the harvest is precisely suitable. Since the 17th century, Dom Perignon remains fragile, timeless, and immeasurably enjoyable.
The 2003 Dom Perignon is a big, broad shouldered wine that displays rich aromas of brioche, honey and hints of vanilla. Sumptuous and round, with bright peach and citrus notes, this champagne has a focus on the finish that leaves an impression of elegance, freshness, finesse and complexity. it becomes more textural with air, adding ginger notes and a subtle mineral streak. All in all, the 2003 is an atypical, muscular, vinous Dom Perignon loaded with personality and fruit, and one which rewards patience.
Aged seven years before release, the 2003 vintage can be enjoyed now through 2038.