- Tasting Notes
- What's Inside
Give them an upscale gift with luxury in mind. A two-tiered tray and basket ensemble holds a trio of the finest wines and champagnes available, as well as gourmet foods chosen to ensure optimal pairing enjoyment.
- A trio of luxury wine and champagne: Dom Perignon, Leonetti Merlot, and Argyle Nuthouse Pinot Noir; please see the Tasting Notes Tab for wine reviews
- Smoked Gouda Cheese
- Casablanca Ripe Olives and Herbs
- Rosemary Hors d'oeurve Crisps
- Godiva 72% Dark Chocolate with Almonds
- Corkscrew and Wine Stopper, and much more.
- Items are presented in a lovely keepsake seagrass basket with removable serving tray
- Includes complimentary scissors for easy opening
- Arrives decorated with a satin ribbon and optional engraved, silver-plated hang tag
Measures 22" x 16" x 8".
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 18 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.Gift #3947
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Park Avenue Luxury Gift Basket is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Park Avenue Luxury Gift Basket is in the recipient's time zone.
Park Avenue Luxury Gift Basket has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions:
Average Rating:(1 reviews) write a review
Present buyer from across the milesIt looked too good to unwrapDecember 18, 2013
This was the second gift basket I have bought and both have been received with delight - the wines have been raved about and the food all delicious. I will definitely be using GifTree.com again.