- Tasting Notes
- What's Inside
Each of us deals with the grieving process in our own way and in our own time, and one of the best ways to comfort someone during a difficult time is to offer support, guidance, and the gift of loving memories.
Show your support and help them through their grieving with this meaningful gift of a large Comfort Candle with inspirational messaging and award-winning stories of understanding and hope from Chicken Soup for the Soul®. The perfect gift to give peace and courage to those trying to overcome the loss of a loved one.
- The inspirational Comfort Candle with Chicken Soup for the Soul® Grieving and Recovery, featuring stories of personal loss from well-known authors, advice, and messages of hope.
- One large Comfort Candle size 6"x 6", beautifully inscribed with the message "The best things in life are the people we love, the places we've been, and memories we've made along the way."
- Chicken Soup for the Soul® has been featured on well-known television shows like Oprah and The Today Show, and is a recognizable brand worldwide.
- Comfort candle comes in a lovely gift box accented with ribbon and flowers.
- Items in this gift come packaged in a beautiful custom-made Chicken Soup for the Soul® box.
- Gift arrives decorated with a special hand-tied satin ribbon.
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Comfort Candle with Chicken Soup for the Soul® Grieving and Recovery is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Comfort Candle with Chicken Soup for the Soul® Grieving and Recovery is in the recipient's time zone.
Comfort Candle with Chicken Soup for the Soul® Grieving and Recovery has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions:
Average Rating:(3 reviews) write a review
HeatChickBeautiful GiftJanuary 20, 2015
Sent this item to a neighbor/friend who's mother passed away. She loved it and thought it was different then receiving the usual flowers. A great keepsake!
It was a gift for a friend who's dad passed away. I received a beautiful thank you note about how beautiful and unique it was.
SandiComfort Candle with Chicken Soup for Grieving BookJanuary 3, 2014
The friend I sent this to really appreciated the thought and stated that it was really pretty. This is my best friend and I wanted to give her something to help with the loss of her sister. I chose this gift because I felt it would help her in her grieving process.