I don’t know about you, but I do not feel quite awake in the mornings until my first cup of coffee. Growing up, I remember my Mom would always make coffee and once I became a teenager, she’d let me have a cup every now and then. Of course back then, in order for it to taste good to my taste buds, I had to add a pound or two of sugar in the cup along with a gallon or so of half n half creamer.
Nowadays, I still like my coffee with a spoonful of sugar and a smidge of cream, but I’ve become pretty picky in the coffee I drink… not to mention I like it STRONG. Since most of my friends and family are coffee drinkers as well, I know that any one of them would appreciate the gift of coffee – especially in form of this awesome basket, For the Love of Coffee. Delicious espresso, gourmet coffee, cookies, biscotti and other delicious treats make this a great gift!
Fun Coffee Facts:
- 91% of coffee consumed is taken at breakfast.
- 52% of coffee drinkers would rather go without a shower in the morning than give up coffee.
- 72% of coffee drinkers take their coffee with dairy or non-dairy creamer, which means 28% drink their coffee black.
- Many consider espresso as the strongest form of coffee. From a caffeine perspective, however, espresso actually has about 1/3 the caffeine content as regularly brewed coffee.
- The average Starbucks customer visits the store 6 times per month while a loyal 20% of customers go to the stores 16 times per month.