Welcome to May! This month gives us a great opportunity to recognize the most special person in our lives, Mom. Mothers are generally the first teachers we encounter. She gives love, nurtures, scolds and guides our life with compassion, unconditional love, and the warmth of Mommy spirit. Mother’s day is an incredible opportunity to acknowledge the contributions our Moms play in the shaping of our lives. Below, find inspiration to wow your Mom with our Top 10 Mother’s Day messages.
-“When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” -Sophia Loren
- Mom I’m so blessed to have you in my life. Through the years you’ve given me so much and received so little in return. I thank my lucky stars for a Mom like you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mother, first you gave me the gift of life. Then you gave me the kind of love only a mother can give. I’m so very grateful for both.
- Only a mother can communicate love without saying a word. For the many unspoken ways that you share your love in our family, I hope you know that you are loved and appreciated beyond measure.
- Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.
- To my mother, who never sends me out into the cold world without first wrapping me up in the warmth of her love.
- Who hugs me in the morning, gets me dressed for school, feeds me when I’m hungry, heals my booboos, tells me sweet stories to fall asleep at night? Why it’s my Mom, the Best of all Moms.
- You were always there for me when I was sick, had a tough day or a bad dream, or needed help with my homework. Even now, you always make me feel loved and important even when you have a million other things on your plate. Happy Mother’s Day and a ginormous thank you to the special woman in my life.
- Mother stands for: Magnificent, Optimistic, Trustworthy, Heroine, Entertaining and Romantic, to me, you mean all of this and much more. I love you Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- There are simply not enough hugs or kissed in this world to allow me to show you how much I love you – Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, you have protected, taught, encouraged, and accepted me the way I am. You are more than just Mom to me. Happy Mother’s Day!
Need gift ideas for Mother’s Day? Check out our Mother’s Day Gift collection.