Summer is our Featured Employee for May! She works in the Business Development Dept here at GiftTree, and has been with us since 2008. She’s usually pretty busy, but we bribed her with chocolate and she agreed to answer our questions. 😉
1. If you had to live at GiftTree, and had friends over for dinner, which basket would you open for their enjoyment?
If I had to choose one basket for dinner, it would hands down be the Gourmet Extravagance Gift Basket. That one is PACKED with delicious goodies. Can I add a bottle of wine too?
2. What are your top 5 favorite smells?
I love the smell of fresh brewed coffee. If someone in the office makes a pot, I will be at their door with a cup in hand. Other smells I like are the ocean, flowers, fresh cut grass, and wood burning in a fireplace.
3. If you had to pick, would you rather always be hot or cold?
This is hard, but I’d rather be cold and layer up.
4. If GiftTree said they were going to send you on an all expense paid trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
For my birthday? Thanks!! I would love to go to Bali. It has amazing tropical beaches, I could definitely spend some time there!
5. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Homemade ceviche.(Not the raw kind) It’s delicious with a lot of flavor, yum.
This is why we love Summer…
Summer is a hard worker who performs a multitude of jobs here at GiftTree. She is an account manager for our Business Development Department, handling customer service, order processing for special markets, and works closely with our Design team to come up with large custom orders. She assists in managing GiftTree’s affiliate network and is also working on some very exciting projects for the future. She always has a smile for everyone she comes in to contact with, and makes us all laugh on a daily basis!