It was a stressful time for me as I had so much wedding preparations to tend to and help the bride with errands.
As the wedding day got closer, I would always forget about the gift. Thank God for the gift registry and GiftTree’s Wedding Gifts or else I would have been in trouble. My problem was doing everything last minute. At that point, my brain doesn’t function at all and the only things on my mind are:
- Did the cake lady come yet?
- Are the flowers looking okay?
- Wait, I forgot to set up the guest book table!
Try writing a card message for your gift when you have so much going on!
Luckily, I have been able to come up with something that was ok, but I still I wish I would have written something more special. So I’m saving you the trouble and giving you some card messages that would be appropriate for the occasion.
My Best Wedding Gift Card Messages:
- “Congratulations on this most memorable time in your life! I wish you only the very best on this new journey together.” – If the couple is religious, you can even say “May the God’s blessings be upon you on this new journey together.”
- “May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together!”
- “May love and happiness fill your hearts as you start this new life together.”
- “Congratulations you two! Make the most of this day as you say your ‘I do’s’!”
- And the most common card message you can never go wrong with, is just simply saying, “Congratulations!”
Remember, it’s important to pick a message that matches the type of couple, and to even add a personal touch.