The Fourth of July is already coming up again. I can’t believe how fast this year is going. Last year, I was able to stand on the roof of my three story apartment building and watch fireworks go off all around me. There aren’t any other tall buildings around so I had a 360 degree, unobstructed view of fireworks going off in two different states: Washington and Oregon.
This Fourth of July I plan to have a few friends over. It would be great if we could watch 80’s movies, drink homemade sodas and eat GiftTree fruit baskets until it is time for fireworks. Here is my list of the top five snack foods available from GiftTree:
- The name says it all. This tower has Jordan Almonds, Savory Pretzels, Toffee Peanuts, Cherry Almond Caramel Popcorn, Bonbons au Chocolat and Island Fruit Mix.
- This popular gift has Caramel Almond Popcorn, Candy Coated Jordan Almonds, Toffee Peanuts, Country Style Popcorn, Sour Fruit Candies, Cajun Peanuts, Old Fashioned Kettle Corn, Salted Pretzels and Swedish Chocolate Mint Cookies.
- These strawberries are extremely delicious.
- If you decide to go with the Sampler Cheesecake for your party, then you will probably want to purchase two. One for the party and one just for you!
- The Macadam’s Collection is filled with Sugared Peach Slices, Spicy Guadalajara Mix, Mixed Jelly Beans, Candy Berries, Toffee Peanuts, Sour Cherries, Jordan Almonds, and Island Mix.