Who says you need to only send corporate gifts during the holidays to your clients? Gift giving in the corporate world is a great way to show your appreciation any time of the year! Here are some great reasons to give a gift to your clients/customers/employees:
1. Holidays (not just Christmas) – Why don’t you send a gift for a less popular gift giving holiday, such as Independence Day. It will be unexpected and appreciated!
3. Thank You – Send something to show your appreciation for a job well done.
4. Welcome to the Team – Giving a gift to a new employee will make them feel welcome.
5. Good Luck – Is your client up for a promotion? Starting a new major project? Send something to let them know you are thinking of them.
6. Wedding Anniversary
7. Thinking of You/Sympathy
8. New Baby
9. Congratulations – New position, promotions, etc.
11. Clients/Employees’ Children’s Birthdays
12. Motivating or Encouraging Employees
13. Just Because – Who doesn’t like a present, just because?
15. Keep in Touch – Haven’t heard from a client in a while? Send something to let them know you’re there if they need you.
Any way you look at it, there are several reasons to give a corporate gift. At GiftTree, we make corporate gift giving easy and quick with full service gift programs for all budgets and styles. Visit our Corporate Help Center for more information.