At my house, we are counting down the days until Christmas. There are only 17 days left until Christmas and only 9 days to purchase gift baskets and gifts to ensure they reach your friends and family on time. I have compiled a list of my top five favorite holiday gifts this year to help those who are still shopping.
1. The City Block Snack Tower. I know I have mentioned this one in some of my other blog postings. This is truly one of my favorite gifts this year. The value-priced City Block Snack Tower includes Hathaway’s Toffee Peanuts, Caramel Popcorn, Aaron Bell Seasoned Pretzels, Fruit Pastilles, Kettle Corn, Ranch Flavored Corn Nuts, Caramel Corn Puffs, Chocolate Mint Scandinavian Cookies, and Country Style Popcorn. These treats are really tasty and presented in 9 boxes with a picture of a starry cityscape printed on all sides of each box. You can see an entire city at night if you line up all nine boxes. This would be a great gift to bring to a party or send to friends and family. The ribbon included with the City Block Snack Tower can be personalized.
2. The Mediterranean. This gift basket is filled with Macadam’s White Chocolate Cookies, Aaron Bell Pistachios, Spanish Olives, Gourmet Caramels, Old Fashioned Candy, Wine & Cheese Biscuits, Dolcetto Cookies, Gourmet Olive Oils, Saraivanov Smoked Salmon, Italian Biscotti, Petit Soleil Bonbons au Chocolat, Auberge Camembert Cheese Spread, Aaron Bell Seasoned Crackers, and Old Fashioned Taffy. The treats are presented in a beautiful linen and leather magazine bin.
3. Opus One Gift Basket. This basket comes with wine, truffles, dark chocolate. I don’t think there is anyone who wouldn’t be wowed by this gift. It is filled with Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Rodney Strong Chalk Hill Chardonnay, Saraivanov Smoked Salmon, Signature Caviar, Spicy Guadalajara Mix, Aaron Bell Seasoned Pretzels, Cassil & Klein Italian Biscotti, Aaron Bell Rosemary Garlic Crackers, and Auberge Camembert Cheese Spread, Lindt White Chocolate Truffles, Moonstruck Dark Chocolate, Seattle Milk Chocolate Truffles, Brown & Haley Almond Roca, Hathaway’s Old Fashioned Lemon Drops, Cassil & Klein Chocolate Cocoa, and Perugina White Chocolate. This gift basket really has it all.
4. Holiday Celebrations Gift Basket. The Holiday Celebrations Gift Basket had me at organic chocolate and pistachios. Like the Mediterranean, the snacks are presented in a linen and leather magazine bin. It features Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Auberge Brie Cheese Spread, Saraivanov Smoked Salmon, Cassil & Klein Tea Cookies, Aaron Bell Salted Pistachios, Macadams’ White Chocolate Shortbread Cookies, Aaron Bell Roasted Garlic & Rosemary Crackers, Petit Soleil Bonbons au Chocolat, Judy’s Gourmet Vanilla Caramels, Dolcetto Wafer Cookies, and Lady Walton Cookies.
5. Bath & Body Invigoration. The Bath & Body Invigoration is an under $50 basket is filled with bath essentials and products from Burt’s Bees. I first heard of Burt’s Bees about 5 years ago. After trying their lotion, I was hooked. Typical Burt’s Bees products are Orange Essence Facial Cleanser (0.56 oz), Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme (0.25 oz), Citrus Spice Exfoliating Soap (0.8 oz), Hand Salve (0.3 oz), Honey Lip Balm (.15 oz), Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (.3 oz), Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion (1 oz), Peppermint Foot Lotion (.5 oz), Peppermint Shower Soap (.8 oz) and Bath and Body Oil (1 oz).