GiftTree has quite a few value-priced, high-quality gift baskets and gifts in the under $50 section of their Web site. These gift baskets and gifts still have the quality you have come to expect from GiftTree but at a value price. Here is my list of top seven value-priced holiday items:
1. Classic Elegance Wine Basket. It is hard to believe GiftTree can offer so much for $39.95. This gift basket comes with a bottle of Washington Hills Merlot Columbia Valley 2005, Aaron Bell Roasted Almonds, Seattle Chocolate Truffles, Toffee Peanuts, Seasoned Pretzels, and more placed in a multipurpose magazine tray.
2. Gourmet Stocking. This is a great way to send a stocking chalked full of gourmet snacks to family and friends miles away. This classic stocking gift includes Brown & Haley Almond Roca, Cassil & Klein Italian Biscotti, Macadams’ Snickerdoodles, Chocolate Cocoa, Petit Soleil Bonbons au Chocolate, and more.
3. Pet’s Christmas Stocking. This is a great way to share the holidays with your pets. You can choose a cat stocking or a dog stocking. Each type is only $24.95. The cat stocking is embellished with a “Meow” and Stuffed Snowman, catnip-filled mice, and an abundance of cat toys. The dog stocking has the word “Woof” on the stocking and contains a Stuffed Reindeer, gourmet iced dog treats, and more.
4. The City Block Snack Tower. The value-priced City Block Snack Tower gift is only $39.95 and includes Hathaway’s Toffee Peanuts, Caramel Popcorn, Aaron Bell Seasoned Pretzels, Fruit Pastilles, Kettle Corn, Ranch Flavored Corn Nuts, Caramel Corn Puffs, Chocolate Mint Scandinavian Cookies, and Country Style Popcorn. These treats are really tasty and presented in 9 boxes with a picture of a starry cityscape printed on all sides of each box. You can see an entire city at night if you line up all nine boxes. This would be a great gift to bring to a party or send to friends and family. The ribbon included with the City Block Snack Tower can be personalized.
5. Bath & Body Invigoration. The Bath & Body Invigoration gift basket is only $29.95 and is filled with bath essentials and products from Burt’s Bees. Typical Burt’s Bees products are Orange Essence Facial Cleanser (0.56 oz), Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme (0.25 oz), Citrus Spice Exfoliating Soap (0.8 oz), Hand Salve (0.3 oz), Honey Lip Balm (.15 oz), Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme (.3 oz), Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion (1 oz), Peppermint Foot Lotion (.5 oz), Peppermint Shower Soap (.8 oz) and Bath and Body Oil (1 oz).
6. Macadams’ Chocolate Collection. This is a perfect gift for chocolate lovers. Priced at $29.95, this is one under $50 gift that almost anyone would love. This gift contains eight individual artist boxes which hold Cheesecake Caramels, Chocolate Covered Bridge Mix, Tuxedo Espresso Beans, Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee, Tiramisu Caramel, Chocolate Covered Pretzels, Chocolate Fruit, and Old Fashioned Chocolate Malt Balls.
7. The Classic Wine Duet. This gift basket includes two bottles of wine and gourmet snacks for only $44.95. The Classic Wine Duet features a bottle of Sycamore Lane California Cabernet Sauvignon, a bottle of Chardonnay, Aaron Bell Pistachios, Seasoned Pretzels, and Rosemary Garlic Crackers. All of the wine and snacks are presented in an attractive wine box.