Here at GiftTree we are already gearing up for the Christmas Holiday. This goes for our corporate sales department as well! The types of things we are doing now to get ready for the Holiday rush include, familiarizing ourselves with Holiday specific products, discussing the possibility of discounts and getting last years list of customers together so we can remind them of the upcoming bustle. If you happen to be in charge of the corporate gifting for your company or boss this year, here are a few tips:
- Check with your company about gift caps. Your company may have limits on how much you can spend on each client or customer.
- Get your budget together and number of gifts required before inquiring with gifting companies.
- Find out if you should be putting Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or just a simple thank you on the gift cards.
- Don’t forget to inquire about bulk discounts. Some companies offer them, some don’t. It never hurts to ask!
- Last but not least, don’t wait until the last minutes! Lots of companies run out of stock or have limited quantities later in the season. Don’t let your competitor get all the good stuff.
If you are in the market for Corporate Gifting this year check out our Corporate Gift Page. We are ready for you!