Enter GiftTree’s Fond Thanksgiving Memories Contest on Facebook
You Could Win a $100 Gift Card!
We’re hosting a fill-in-the-blank contest on our Facebook page! On Friday, November 10th, “LIKE” our GiftTree page, find the contest post and fill in the blank in the comments section:
My Favorite Thanksgiving Memory Is __________.
We’ll choose a winner on Friday, November 17th, contact them and send a $100 GiftTree Gift Card to spend on festive holiday shopping at GiftTree.com!
Hurry! Enter November 10th – 17th on the GiftTree Facebook Page
Winner will be contacted via Facebook message on November 17th after 12:00 pm PST
Official Contest Rules:
- Contest entries will be accepted from 9:00 am PST Friday, November 10th, 2017 through 12:00 pm PST Friday, November 17th, 2017.
- Contestants must be 18 years of age or older to participate. No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited.
- How to Enter: Contestants must comment on the contest post and within their comment fill in the blank with their favorite memory from a past Thanksgiving.
- One winner will be chosen by a panel of judges onNovember 17th, 2017 at 12:00 pm PST and notified via Facebook Message. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within two (2) days – 48 hours – of notification will result in disqualification.
- Prize will be one electronic GiftTree Gift Card valued at one hundred US dollars ($100.00) to be spent on any gift available on GiftTree.com, with gift card code sent via Facebook message or email to winner.
- By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither GiftTree (Gift Services Inc.), their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
- This contest is in no way sponsored by or affiliated with Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or WordPress.