Pearls of Wisdom
An antique bottle filled with genuine pearls and finished with a scroll of hand-written life lessons.
- What's Inside
Beautifully handmade by US artist Elaine Seamans, this one-of-a-kind, inspirational keepsake features an antique glass bottle filled with genuine pearls. Makes a beautiful gift to express friendship and fond wishes.
- One vintage glass bottle with genuine pearls and inspirational scroll.
- Glass bottle dated from 1880 to 1930, hand-dipped in wax for antique appearance.
- Hand-written scroll with a variety of inspirational life lessons.
Measures approximately 6" H.Gift #7866
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tomorrow,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EST Friday December 20th.
Express Delivery $5.95Upgrade Shipping
- Overnight Delivery +$36.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Pearls of Wisdom is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Pearls of Wisdom is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
- Wisdom scroll reads:
- To accept myself
- To know that all living creatures are equally important
- To find something to learn in all mistakes
- To know I am only sent angels
- To know my thoughts create
- To know I can make a difference
- To know that fear is an illusion
- To know that energy never dies; life never stops, it only changes form
- To know that my intuition is just as important as my other senses
Pearls of Wisdom has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions:
Average Rating:(1 reviews) write a review
Meaningful February 29, 2012
I selected this gift because a friend was going through a difficult time. I was disappointed when I was told it would be there by Friday and instead, didn't arrive until Saturday. I have not seen the item, but I was told the scroll is a bit hard to read, so I sent them the words that were on the site for them to read. I think it's a great gift to give for assurance to someone that may just be in a bad place mentally. It's definitely something thoughtful and can be for anyone from friend to lover.