- Wine Info
Give the gift of great tasting wine inspired by the spirit of legendary classic rock.
- The Dark Side of the Moon Cabernet Sauvignon which captures the intense, brooding character of the album.
- A "naked" style Woodstock Chardonnay that is a lively expression of pure fruit character in the spirit of the festival that started it all.
- The Rolling Stones Forty Licks Merlot: Just like the band, a solid classic that stands the test of time with a consistent character not caught up in fads or trends. Rock on!
- Gift presentation in a wooden crate.
Measures 14.5" x 11.5" x 4".
Complete the personalization option and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 18 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.Gift #7731
This item is In Stock and available to ship Friday,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EDT Sunday April 27th.
Standard Shipping $8.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$12.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$18.00
- Overnight Delivery +$32.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Wines That Rock is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Wines That Rock is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
- These fine California wines were crafted with premium Mendocino fruit to create one-of-a-kind wines spirited with rock n' roll mythology. Each wine was created while blasting the tunes of the album pictured on the label.
-Rolling Stones Forty Licks Merlot is rich with with flavors of black cherry, plum, brown sugar, and cedar. This dry red wine is a fine match for herb-roasted chicken, grilled beef, or smoky chili.
-Woodstock Chardonnay opens with an eclectic mixture of rich pear, mineral, and papaya followed by flavors of fresh Asian pear, citrus, and tropical fruit with great acid on the finish. Sunshine in the bottle!
-Dark Side of the Moon Cabernet Sauvignon captures the style of Mendocino's style with black currant and cherry aromas followed by rich flavors of cassis, toasted vanilla bean, and hints of chocolate. A classic, rich, dry wine that pairs well with nearly any food.
Wines That Rock has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: