Signature Sonoma Wine Trio
Wines hand-selected for excellence and value.
- Wine Info
California's Sonoma County is home to many of the world's best-known wineries and appellations. Second best to actually being there, this survey of three top wines explores Sonoma's world-class wineries and their signature varietals:
- Souverain Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley
- Ravenswood Old Vine Zinfandel, Sonoma County
- Sebastiani Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County
From smooth and elegant to big and lush, the wines are great to taste and compare to each other or to enjoy on their own.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
Personalize It!Gift #7055
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 18 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tomorrow,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EST Thursday December 5th.
Standard Shipping $10.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$12.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$19.00
- Overnight Delivery +$33.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Signature Sonoma Wine Trio is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Signature Sonoma Wine Trio is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
- Souverain Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley 2005: Rich aromatics of red fruit and roasted coffee lead to flavors of black plum and blackberry on the palate. This balanced wine offers a well-structured mouthfeel and a oaky, lingering finish. A wine that epitomizes Alexander Valley.
Ravenswood Old Vine Zinfandel, Sonoma County 2005: Deep, dark, and spicy with Zin's characteristic berry fruit. Bright, flashy raspberry and blackberry flavors are wrapped around a soft core with hints of cinnamon. Drink now through 2015.
Sebastiani Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma Country 2005: Hints of mocha and cigar box from barrel aging are balanced by juicy blackberry, cedar, and raspberry. A long finish carried by toasty oak. Fine grained tannins and a full body make this wine memorable.
Signature Sonoma Wine Trio has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: