Classic French Duo
A wonderful way to sample two classic French varietals.
- Wine Info
The Jadot family has been making wine since 1826. Their vineyards blanket the beautiful countryside of the Burgundy region and are well-known for their outstanding yields. Perfect for an anniversary, wedding, or when you want to say "thanks" with style.
- One Louis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages Red Varietal
- One Louis Jadot Macon-Villages Chardonnay; please see the Wine Tab for full champagne reviews.
- 750ml bottles are handsomely presented in a solid wood wine crate.
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 18 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.Gift #6966
This item is In Stock and available to ship Monday,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EST Sunday December 15th.
Standard Shipping $7.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$12.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$18.00
- Overnight Delivery +$32.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Classic French Duo is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Classic French Duo is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
- The Beaujolais-Villages is made with 100% Gamay grapes and has a refreshing acidity that allows you to actually taste the grape. Highly drinkable, the wine is lively and fruity with no discernable tannin. Goes great with a wide range of food, especially delicatessen and Italian foods. The Macon-Villages is similarly made with 100% Chardonnay grapes. This purity of fruit gives the wine a clean, fresh taste with citrus and white fruit flavors on the palate. Vinified without oak, the delicate acid balance carries into a refreshing, crisp finish.
Classic French Duo has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: