- Wine Info
- What's Inside
Impress the wine lover with this trio of highly rated wines & award-winning foods in a keepsake tote.
Leather tote features a two-tone suede exterior, sturdy suede handles with metal rivets and a deep compartment large enough to carry multiple wine bottles to any party or picnic.
Gourmet foods to pair with the fine wine include award-winning Godiva, Lake Champlain and Moonstruck Chocolates, Elki Mixed Vegetable Grilled Antipasti, Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic & Onion Dip, Rothschild Roasted Pineapple and Habanero Dip, Flat Out Good Crispbread Crackers, Moravian Chocolate-Dipped Ginger Spice Cookies, and more.
A memorable gift for any lover of fine wines and gourmet foods.
- Adelsheim Pinot Noir.
- BV Carneros Chardonnay.
- Newton Napa Valley Claret.
- Godiva Chocoiste Milk Chocolate with Caramel.
- Moonstruck Mayan Milk Chocolate.
- Lake Champlain Rum Caramel Chocolate Bar.
- Moravian Chocolate-Dipped Ginger Spice Cookies.
- Elki Mixed Vegetables Antipasti.
- Rothschild Roasted Pineapple & Habanero Dip and more
- Decorative glass art wine stopper.
- Godiva Chocolatier: The winner of the Luxist Awards' Readers' Choice Award for Best Chocolate.
- Moonstruck Chocolates: Boutique chocolatier in Portland, Oregon. As seen on Ellen, The Rachael Ray Show, the Chicago Tribune, and many others. Named "The Most Elegant Truffle in the Western Hemisphere" by Food Network.
- Lake Champlain Chocolates: Fresh chocolates using local, all-natural ingredients from family-owned company in Burlington, Vermont. Named Merit Winner in HOW Magazine International Design Awards 2013.
- Moravian Cookies: As seen in Martha Stewart Weddings, Southern Living, and O magazines, Salem Baking Company uses only the finest, essential ingredients in these cookies, a hallmark of the Old World Moravian baking tradition.
- Presentation-ready packaging
Measures 13" x 13" x 9".
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 18 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.Gift #5885
2 Day Express Delivery $0.00Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$0.00
- Overnight Delivery +$0.00
- Standard Shipping +$0.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
The Wine Connoisseur is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for The Wine Connoisseur is in the recipient's time zone.
479 Degree Pimenton de La Vera Organic Popcorn A select mix of hand-ground paprika is joined with organic sun-ripened tomatoes and onion, then drizzled over caramel corn for a snack that is at once smoky, sweet, and salty. 3.6 oz
Auberge Camembert Cheese Spread A velvety white cheese with a rich, buttery flavor. Perfect for pretzel dipping or serving on savory crackers. 3.75 oz
Aaron Bell Crackers Gourmet crackers seasoned with real rosemary and roasted garlic. Crisp and savory. 4 oz
Aaron Bell Almonds A healthy snack with a little heat! Seasoned almonds are sprinkled with just the right amount of salt and spice. 1.5 oz
34 Degree Crispbread Crackers Made with natural ingredients, these wafer-thin gourmet crackers are baked until they are subtly toasty and overtly tasty. 4.5 oz
Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic & Onion Dip Two packets of classic onion dip infused with roasted garlic. It's the perfect complement to chips, vegetables, or sandwiches. 1 oz
Roasted Pineapple & Habanero Dip Roasted pineapples, mangos and the robust flavor of habanero peppers are combined for this tropical dip with subtle heat. All-Natural, Kosher and Gluten Free. 4 oz
Mixed Vegetables Grilled Antipasti All natural. Fresh zucchini, portobella mushrooms, and red peppers are marinated and grilled to perfection. 7.9 oz
Salami con Vino By Vino Rosso. Using old world recipes, this traditional salami is generously spiced, coarse ground, and then air-dried for a savory flavor. 7 oz
Dolcetto Tiramisu Wafers Delicately-rolled, European-style wafer rolls that are made with premium ingredients, including rich cocoa and gourmet coffee. Finely baked. 4.4 oz
Moravian Cranberry Orange Cookies This delightfully tasty and thin cookie is made with the distinctive ingredients of lightly sweetened cranberries and cold-pressed Valencia orange oil. 4.75 oz
Petit Soleil Bonbons au Chocolat Chocolate covered sunflower seeds with a candy coating in a rainbow of colors. A salty, sweet treat that is difficult to resist! 2 oz
- Adelsheim Pinot Noir:Displays red fruit and dark cherry characters, both in the nose and on the palate. Wild cherry and juicy raspberry flavors intermingle with hints of spice.
Beringer Carneros Napa Valley Chardonnay: Grape and pineapple fruit aromas are enlivened by floral lift and solid minerality. Broad, dense, ripe, and sweet, the wine has a impressively tactile mouthfeel and crisp acidity. Finishes long, ripe and sweet, with stone and citrus fruit flavors and solid underlying structure.
Newton Napa Valley Claret: This inviting red wine delivers black cherry aromas and flavors with notes of spice and leather. Soft, ripe tannins and a balanced acidity contribute to a plush mouthfeel and lead into a lingering finish. Medium-bodied and lush, this Napa Valley wine is a favorite of those who appreciate Cabernets.
The Wine Connoisseur has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: