- Wine Info
Washington State's wineries are renowned for their excellent red wines.
Pine & Post produces highly regarded wines that reflect the spectacular growing region east of the Cascade Mountains. Their famous Red Blend is a rich, complex wine with spicy berry flavors. Silver Lake is one of the largest, most prestigious vineyards in Washington's Columbia Valley, and their Merlot is a lush, full-bodied red with round cherry and plum flavors and a subtle finish.
- One bottle of Silver Lake Merlot.
- One bottle of Pine & Post Red Blend.
- Presented in a sturdy wooden crate.
Measures 14.5" x 8" x 4".
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 18 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.Gift #5791
2 Day Express Delivery $0.00Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$0.00
- Overnight Delivery +$0.00
- Standard Shipping +$0.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Washington Wine Duo is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Washington Wine Duo is in the recipient's time zone.
- Pine & Post Red Blend: Deep ruby in color, this remarkable red opens pleasantly with aromas of black cherry and leather. The palette is filled with ripe, black fruits with hints of anise and pepper, followed by a long finish. Pairs well with grilled red meats, wild game, and chocolate mousse.
Silver Lake Merlot: Vibrant flavors of blackberry, pepper, and blueberry jam with hints of honey and vanilla on the finish. An easy-drinking wine that pairs well with steak dishes with dark, flavorful sauces as well as hearty winter soups.
Washington Wine Duo has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: