- Wine Info
- What's Inside
The best of the West Coast's wine growing regions are represented in this impressive trio.
- The Beaulieu Vineyard Napa Valley Cabernet: A lush, intense wine with a strong, firm finish.
- Oregon's Cooper Hill Pinot Noir: A wine of exceptional intensity and depth, spicy berry flavors and touch of oak make this Oregon's premier wine.
- The Copper Ridge California Cabernet Sauvignon: With ripe berry aromas on the nose and hints of clove, a perfect a comparison with the Beaulieu.
- Presented in a sturdy wooden crate.
Measures 14.5" x 11.5" x 4".
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
Personalize It!Gift #5762
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 18 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
This item is In Stock and available to ship Thursday,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EDT Wednesday September 3rd.
Standard Shipping $8.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$11.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$17.00
- Overnight Delivery +$31.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
West Coast Selection is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for West Coast Selection is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
West Coast Selection has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions:
Average Rating:(2 reviews) write a review
Perfect gift December 30, 2013
I sent this for my mother for Christmas. She loves wine and enjoys California wines very much so she was very pleased with this. The website is very easy to navigate and the gift arrived exactly when they said it would. I will certainly consider using GiftTree again.
Lovely wines December 23, 2012