Champagne & Chocolates
An unforgettable gift to celebrate any special occasion.
- Your Message on a Burgundy Satin Ribbon
- Wine Info
Make a special occasion even more memorable with the exceptional gift of world-class Champagne combined with gourmet confections in an elegant classic chiller.
- Your choice of one bottle of Dom Perignon, Domaine Ste. Michelle, or Louis Roederer Cristal Brut; please see the Wine Tab for full champagne reviews.
- Gourmet Artisan-Made Truffles
- Items are exquisitely presented in a champagne chiller, wrapped in cello, and hand-tied with a satin ribbon.
Measures 16" x 9" x 9".
Champagne flutes are for display only and are not included in the gift.
Complete the personalization option and we'll print your message on a satin ribbon. One line with up to 45 characters; requested text repeats across entire ribbon.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.Gift #5417
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tomorrow,
if ordered by 3:00 am EDT Monday May 20th.
Standard Delivery $9.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$12.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$19.00
- Overnight Delivery +$24.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Champagne & Chocolates is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Champagne & Chocolates is in the recipient's time zone.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
- Dom Perignon 2003:The bouquet spirals through sweet, bright floral notes and the lively minerality so typical of Dom Perignon, then notes of candied fruit, plants, the incredible freshness of camphor leaf and finally the dark hints of spices and licorice root. The wine is currently still physical. It is compelling, tactile and vibrant rather than aromatic. The rhythm and tempo are more dominant than the melody. At first mild and delicate, then strongly, confidently mineral, persistent, and precise, with a refined bitterness, and an iodine, saline tang.
Domaine Ste. Michelle Cuvee Brut : is made from premium grape varieties grown in Washington state's acclaimed Columbia Valley. 100% Methode Champenoise. Bright acidity and effervescence cleanses the palate, while the delicate flavors compliment a wide array of dishes.
Louis Roederer Cristal Brut 2004: The critically acclaimed 2004 vintage is generous and lush, revealing perfect balance between concentration and finesse, freshness and vinosity, intensity, and refinement. This is an exceptional wine that is ripe with flavors of grapefruit, crisp red apple, and honey, balanced with a fine yeasty character. There is a great depth of flavor, with the fruits going in a pure line of freshness.
Rated 97 Points by Wine & Spirits
Champagne & Chocolates has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions:
Average Rating:(5 reviews) write a review
Happy With Gift May 13, 2013
It was a Birthday gift and the person who received it was very pleased and thought it was a gift she would consider giving to someone
Champagne and chocolates May 8, 2013
My dear friend sent me a beautiful champagne and caviar picnic basket from you, loved it.
I sent this one for her 1st anniversary. She called me immediately happy with champagne but said the bucket was beautiful quality.
Very Pretty March 4, 2013
I bought it for my stepmom and my dad's anniversary and they both loved it.
A Great Thank You February 14, 2013
The receiver was very happy!
Beautiful gift November 11, 2011
I purchased this as a thank you gift for my Realtor. It's absolutely gorgeous. The only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is because the ribbon was not big and fluffy as shown in the photo. Instead it was tied the same way you tie your shoes, which to me is the lazy way to tie a bow. This makes a big difference in presentation. Nontheless, I highly recommend this item. Just make sure the bow is presented properly as indicated in the pic.