For over 130 years Cote d'Or has been producing cocoa bean delicacies in the Belgian tradition. From buttery praline Bouchees to the bracingly dark 86% cacao Tablet Noir Brut, this collection presents a sampling of that heritage. The glossy red luxury box includes:
- 8 Bouchees -- Milk chocolate filled with hazelnut, almond, and cashew nut praline.
- Milk Chocolate Spread -- Spreadable chocolate with the distinct essence of Cote d'Or.
- 10 Mignonettes -- Individually wrapped squares in assorted Cote d'Or flavors.
- 125 g Chokotoff -- Chewy chocolate toffee draped in more bittersweet chocolate.
- 2 Nougatti Bars -- Chopped hazelnut nougat coated in 36% cocoa.
- Milk Chocolate Tablet with Hazelnuts -- Whole hazelnuts in a creamy milk chocolate bar.
- Noir Brut 86% Tablet -- A dark bar composed of roasted cocoa beans from West Africa and noble beans from South America.
Makes the ideal gift for thanking, congratulating, or sending joyous wishes. Components may vary slightly from country to country to ensure the highest quality.Gift #18696
This item is In Stock and available to ship Monday.
- Austria Delivery $22.00
- Belgium Delivery $22.50
- France Delivery $22.50
- Germany Delivery $22.50
- Ireland Delivery $22.50
- Italy Delivery $22.50
- Luxembourg Delivery $22.50
- Netherlands Delivery $22.50
- Spain Delivery $22.50
- Switzerland Delivery $22.50
- United Kingdom Delivery $22.50
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select 'Hold and Ship Later' on the next page.
Cote d'Or Chocolate Collection is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Cote d'Or Chocolate Collection is in the recipient's time zone.
The earliest delivery date for Cote d'Or Chocolate Collection is Fri Nov 7th.
Cote d'Or Chocolate Collection has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: