- Tasting Notes
- What's Inside
This beautiful stone slate cutting board features award-winning artisan-made cheeses from around the world including Sartori Basil & Olive Oil Asiago, Beemster Dutch Vlaskaas, and BellaVitano Wisconsin Black Pepper. Each gourmet cheese is paired with savory snacking selections including Tuscan Herb Salami, Flat Out Good Crispbread, and Willamette Valley Stone Ground Mustard.
The cheese board itself is made of natural stone slate, with sturdy rope handles on either side, a velvet mounting to protect delicate surfaces, natural edges and food-safe soapstone chalk for labeling cheeses or welcoming guests. Complimentary monogramming guarantees a long-lasting impression.
- One Slate Stone Cheese Cutting Board.
- Sartori Basil and Olive Oil Asiago.
- Beemster Dutch Vlaskaas.
- Wisconsin Black Pepper BellaVitano.
- Bellentani Tuscan Herb Salami.
- Gourmet Stoneground Mustard.
- Flat Out Good Crispbread.
- See the What's Inside Tab for a full description of items included.
- 1/4" thick solid stone cheese slate with rope handles, velvet backing, and food-safe chalk. Handwash only.
- Award-winning Sartori Basil & Olive Oil Asiago, with six months of careful aging, and hand-rubbed to perfection. Sartori is the recipient of Wisconsin State Fair's Silver Medal in 2010 and 2008, and the 2010 World Cheese Awards Bronze Metal.
- Award-winning Wisconsin Black Pepper BellaVitano: rich, nutty, and creamy. Earned the Gold Medal at the World Cheese Awards in 2009 and First Place prize from the American Cheese Society in 2011 and 2009.
- Gold-medal winning Beemster Dutch Vlaskaas, with a secret traditional recipe handed down through generations, loved by children and connoisseurs alike for its creamy sweetness. Lactose and gluten free.
- Bellentani Tuscan Herb Salami: An enduring Italian brand since 1821, made in the USA to exact Italian specifications of traditional curing and quality ingredients.
- Sturdy rope handles for easy serving and transportation.
- Specially designed with space for traditional monogramming.
Engraving area: 3 initials on corner of slate in traditional monogramming format. Enter information to be engraved using the personalization option during checkout.
Measures 15.5" x 11.75" x 0.25"Gift #17702
This item is In Stock and available to ship Today,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EDT Tuesday April 28th.
3 Day Express Delivery $19.95Upgrade Shipping
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$8.00
- Overnight Delivery +$21.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Personalized Slate with Artisan Cheeses is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Personalized Slate with Artisan Cheeses is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
34 Degree Crispbread CrackersMade with natural ingredients, these wafer-thin gourmet crackers are baked until they are subtly toasty and overtly tasty. 4.5 oz
Beemster VlaskaasSweet and creamy, this lactose-free, gluten-free premium dutch cheese is made from the highest quality milk and aged for 6 months. Pairs well with red wines and dark beers. 6 oz
Bellentani Tuscan Herb SalamiHandmade using old world traditions, all natural with no filler, by-products or artificial coloring. Gluten Free. 7 oz
Sweet n' Hot Stone Ground MustardGourmet mustard with a strong spicy flavor quickly followed by a cool sweet rush. Excellent on pretzels or as a flavor complement to cheese and meats. 3.25 oz
Asiago WedgeMild and versatile, this World Cheese Award winner enhances a wide variety of gourmet pairings. From Sartori. 5 oz
BellaVitano Black Pepper WedgeRich, nutty, creamy, BellaVitano is infused with just the right amount of cracked black peppercorns for an unforgettable experience. 5 oz
Epicure Cheese KnifeA conveniently sized wood-handled epicurean cheese knife, perfect for picnics.
Personalized Slate with Artisan Cheeses has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions:
Average Rating:(7 reviews) write a review
BoopEntertaining made easy.December 21, 2014
Gave this to my son & his wife for Xmas. They used it this past Saturday. They really like the slate cheese board as it keeps the cheese cool.
Mom of the EntertainerGreat gift for any occasionOctober 1, 2014
I saw this and wanted to get it as a gift for my daughter's 30th birthday. I thought she would like it as she does a lot of entertaining with her friends. I was right! She loved it and couldn't wait to call me as soon as she received it! I was a bit concerned since I could not see it in person before ordering it, but I asked her many questions about it when she called to tell me that she loved it. Every answer she gave me was positive! I would definitely recommend this gift to others!
proud mommaAWESOME man's giftJune 28, 2014
We ordered for our son's graduation. When received, the gift was scratched. After calling, customer service could not have been any nicer. The replacement is to be mailed ASAP. We have ordered many items from GiftTree and have never been disappointed. Impressive company that we will continue ordering from : )
thanksWonderful- Happy MomMay 13, 2014
My mom loved this Mother's Day gift. She thought the Cheese slate was "really cool" and it will be fun to write on it at parties with her friends. She is enjoying the cheeses as well.
giftgiverGreat Gift!May 5, 2014
I was looking for something to send my parents who are gluten free and have restricted dietary needs. They LOVED it! They really liked that the slate could be used for entertaining. Thanks!
Custom Home BuilderClassy GiftApril 1, 2014
We are a general contractor and send 'Welcome Home' gifts to clients when we finish their new home construction or major remodel. We selected this gift to meet the personality of our client and they were pleasantly pleased, as the wife had been looking for something similar. The sleek modern look went very well with their selected marble counter tops. I would recommend this gift to anyone looking to send something slightly personal but versatile.
GifterBeautiful Presentation and PackagedJanuary 7, 2014
I did not receive this but bought and sent as a gift. The reciepient though said it was very nicely packaged and beautiful. Of the items tried so far, they were delicious. I may have given more stars had i known at this point if they tried all and how they tasted. The stone was great as well.