- Wine Info
Produced in the very capital of the champagne world, this Ace of Spades collector's bottle comes from Reims, France and boasts all the hallmark's of the world' s finest champagne. As seen in Oprah's Favorite Things, Queen Elizabeth II of England's Golden Jubilee, and the next exclusive black tie event near you.
- The sought-after Armand de Brignac Brut Gold Champagne: a complex and full-bodied champagne with notes of pear, nectarine, and honey, and a gentle, smoky-sweet finish. Rated 91 Points by Stephen Tanzer of International Wine Cellar.
- See Wine Info Tab for full champagne review.
- Stunning gold Ace of Spades bottle originally designed for the Courr?ges fashion house.
- Each label made of real pewter and hand-polished.
Measures 14.5" x 5" x 4.5".Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 15 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.Gift #17694
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tomorrow,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EDT Tuesday July 29th.
Standard Shipping $12.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$9.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$15.00
- Overnight Delivery +$39.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades Brut Champagne is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades Brut Champagne is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
- Armand de Brignac Brut Gold Champagne (Ace of Spades): "Bright gold with a strong bead. Highly perfumed bouquet displays pear, nectarine, honeysuckle and sweet butter, plus an undercurrent of spice, ginger and lemon pith adding energy. Fleshy pit fruit and soft citrus flavors provide very good palate coverage and offer pungent spice and candied floral qualities on the back end. Nervy minerality adds lift and cut to the long, gently smoky and subtly sweet finish, which leaves candied orange peel and floral notes behind." 91 Points, Stephen Tanzer, International Wine Cellar
Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades Brut Champagne has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: