Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon
An excellent Cabernet of great historical importance.
- Wine Info
In 1886, Freemark Abbey began when Josephine Marlin Tychson became the first woman to build and operate a winery in California. Today this wine is consistently rated in the 90s, a powerful Cabernet with all the hallmarks of time-tested quality.
- One bottle of Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon: A dark ruby wine with complex aromas and elements of oak, cedar and cherry.
- Packaged in a sturdy wooden crate.
Measures 14.5" x 5" x 4.5".
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 15 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery. Gift #17689
This item is In Stock and available to ship Monday,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EST Sunday December 8th.
Standard Shipping $8.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$10.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$16.00
- Overnight Delivery +$29.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
- Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon - Winemaker's Notes: ".. rich dark ruby-garnet color that is very enticing to the wine lover. The aromas of dark cherry, red plum and blackberry are integrated with the spicy sweetness of oak, cedar, cinnamon, clove and toast. With the subtle sweet aroma of a humidor, this wine has an abundance of complex aromas and flavors. The body is very full with a soft entry, coupled with dark cherry/berry flavors that develop from start to finish. With great texture and mouth feel, this Cabernet is full bodied, rich and opulent."
Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: