- Wine Info
With one wine each from prestigious vineyards in Italy and Argentina, send them on a trip from the old world to the new. For the most adventurous of wine connoisseurs.
- Bibi Graetz Casamatta Rosso 2011: Meaning "Crazy House" in Italian, the Casamatta is a Tuscan Sangiovese house wine with balanced acidity, light tannins and mellow fruit up front.
- Bodega Colome Amalaya 2010: A ruby red Malbec with notes of blackberry, cherry, and soft tannins, from Valle Calchaqui in Argentina's Salta province.
- Presented in a sturdy wooden crate
Measures 16" x 10" x 6".
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 15 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.Gift #17687
This item is In Stock and available to ship Friday,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EDT Thursday August 21st.
Standard Shipping $10.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$9.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$15.00
- Overnight Delivery +$28.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
The Globetrotter Wine Duet is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for The Globetrotter Wine Duet is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
- Bodega Colome Amalaya 2010: "There is an inner tension to this wine manifest in its red fruit and acidity, in a prickle on the tongue and a crispness to the fruit. On the surface, scents of ripe fruit and chestnuts speak of the power of the sun in the heights of Salta. The texture is unctuous and soft, coating every corner of the palate. This is a blend of malbec (75 percent) with cabernet, syrah and tannat." 91 Points, Wine & Spirits
Bibi Graetz Casamatta Rosso 2011: ""Blackberry and black cherry notes are accented by tobacco and spice in this concentrated red. Fresh and lively, with a firm finish. This should develop nicely. Best from 2013 through 2018." 90 Points, Wine Spectator
The Globetrotter Wine Duet has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: