- Tasting Notes
- What's Inside
With one wine each from prestigious vineyards in Italy and Argentina, send them on a trip from the old world to the new. For the most adventurous of wine connoisseurs.
- Bibi Graetz Casamatta Rosso 2011: Meaning "Crazy House" in Italian, the Casamatta is a Tuscan Sangiovese house wine with balanced acidity, light tannins and mellow fruit up front.
- Bodega Colome Amalaya 2010: A ruby red Malbec with notes of blackberry, cherry, and soft tannins, from Valle Calchaqui in Argentina's Salta province.
- Presented in a sturdy wooden crate
Measures 16" x 10" x 6".
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 15 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.Gift #17687
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tomorrow,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EST Thursday March 5th.
Standard Shipping $10.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$9.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$15.00
- Overnight Delivery +$28.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
The Globetrotter Wine Duet is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for The Globetrotter Wine Duet is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
Bibi Graetz Casamatta RossoBlackberry and black cherry notes are accented by tobacco and spice in this concentrated red.
Bodega Colome AmalayaA ruby red Malbec with notes of blackberry, cherry, and soft tannins, from Valle Calchaqui in Argentina's Salta province.
The Globetrotter Wine Duet has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: