- Wine Info
- What's Inside
These two wines speak well of the region of their provenance. With a very similar climate and geography to Tuscany, this balmy, well-drained river valley region produces some of the finest wines the world has seen.
- One bottle of Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon: A dark ruby wine with complex aromas and elements of oak, cedar and cherry.
- One bottle of Parducci Pinot Noir: Full and rich on the palate, a medium-bodied red, perfect with salmon, pork, or filet mignon.
- Presented in a sturdy wooden crate
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 15 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.Gift #17686
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tomorrow,
if ordered by 3:00 am EDT Sunday September 21st.
Standard Shipping $10.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$9.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$15.00
- Overnight Delivery +$28.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Northern California Wine Duo is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Northern California Wine Duo is in the recipient's time zone.
- Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon
- Winemaker's Notes: ".. rich dark ruby-garnet color that is very enticing to the wine lover. The aromas of dark cherry, red plum and blackberry are integrated with the spicy sweetness of oak, cedar, cinnamon, clove and toast. With the subtle sweet aroma of a humidor, this wine has an abundance of complex aromas and flavors. The body is very full with a soft entry, coupled with dark cherry/berry flavors that develop from start to finish. With great texture and mouth feel, this Cabernet is full bodied, rich and opulent."
- Parducci Pinor Noir
Layered and complex, its bouquet of juicy, ripe berries leads into a full, rich experience on the palate, with a hint of cedar on the finish. Perfect with grilled salmon or steak tartare.
Northern California Wine Duo has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: