Continental Wine Duo
Combining the wonders of Argentina's world-famous Mendoza province and California's lush Russian River valley.
- Wine Info
A celebrated pairing from the mountains of Argentina and the river valleys of California to excite even the most experienced aficionado.
- Bodega Norton Malbec Reserva 2010: From Wine Enthusiast's 2012 Winemaker of the Year, a deep, ripe red Argentine Malbec with notes of wild berry and cocoa.
- DeLoach Russian River Zinfandel 2009: A high-toned big and bold zinfandel with good acidity and superior structure.
- Packaged in a sturdy wooden crate.
Measures: 14" x 8" x 4"Personalize It!
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 15 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.Gift #17685
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tomorrow,
if ordered by 3:00 am EST Sunday December 8th.
Standard Shipping $9.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$10.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$16.00
- Overnight Delivery +$29.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Continental Wine Duo is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Continental Wine Duo is in the recipient's time zone.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
- Bodega Norton Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2009: Winemaker's Notes: "Vibrant ruby color. Complex aromas of ripe red fruits and mint, with dark chocolate notes. Highly concentrated on the palate with round, ripe tannins and a long, spicy finish."
DeLoach Russian River Zinfandel 2009: "This wine's dark fruit tastes like pomegranate, a lean, clean zinfandel that plumps up in the finish. It's taut mineral-black in the middle, then becomes brighter in the end. Decant it for braised lamb shank." 90 Points, Wine & Spirits
Continental Wine Duo has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: