- Wine Info
A simply divine pairing of a warm Columbia Valley Cabernet with a sought-after unoaked Chardonnay from Sonoma County. Both rated in the 90s, each appellation brings a well-layered texture and range of tasting notes from dark berry and plum in the Cabernet to the Chardonnay's crisp melon and lime.
- Novelty Hill Cabernet Sauvignon 2010: An aromatic, well-layered dark fruit Cabernet with a long finish.
- Iron Horse Unoaked Chardonnay 2010: Aged in steel barrels instead of oak, this Chardonnay comes away with a cleaner, more refreshing overall flavor with crisp notes of tropical melon and lime.
- Presented in a sturdy wooden crate.
Measures 14" x 4" x 5"Personalize It!
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 15 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.Gift #17684
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tomorrow,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EDT Tuesday September 2nd.
Standard Shipping $10.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$9.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$15.00
- Overnight Delivery +$28.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
The Perfect Wine Duo is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for The Perfect Wine Duo is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
- Novelty Hill Cabernet Sauvignon 2010: "Smooth in texture and effusive with its plum, dark berry, mint and cream flavors, rolling easily through polished tannins on the long finish. Smart Buy."
91 Points, Wine Spectator
Iron Horse Unoaked Chardonnay 2010:"You won't miss the presence of oak in this Chardonnay. It's brilliantly forward, ripe and savory, with orange, mango and lime flavors. Natural acidity and a creamy, leesy richness bring extra layers of appeal, and the finish is thoroughly dry." 92 Points, Wine Enthusiast
The Perfect Wine Duo has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: