- Tasting Notes
- What's Inside
Impress the wine lover in your life with one bottle each from three different continents. The definition of exotic indulgence!
- Glen Carlou Grand Classique 2009: A ruby red wine with well-proportioned tannins from South Africa's scenic Paarl Valley.
- Fonterutoli Mazzei Badiola Toscana 2010: A well-balanced red blend with flavors of wild blackberry and raspberry from Italy's centuries-old Tuscan tradition.
- d'Arenberg Footbolt Shiraz 2010: From Australia's southern coast, a blend of red and black fruits with layers of nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, and anise.
- Presented in a wooden crate
Measures 14.5" x 11.5" x 4".Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 18 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.Gift #17683
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tomorrow,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EST Wednesday March 4th.
Standard Shipping $11.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$9.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$15.00
- Overnight Delivery +$28.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
The International Wine Trio is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for The International Wine Trio is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
Fonterutoli Mazzei Badiola ToscanaA well-balanced red blend with flavors of wild blackberry and raspberry from Italy's centuries-old Tuscan tradition.
d'Arenberg Footbolt ShirazFrom Australia's southern coast, a blend of red and black fruits with layers of nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, and anise.
Glen Carlou Grand ClassiqueA ruby red wine with well-proportioned tannins from South Africa's scenic Paarl Valley.
The International Wine Trio has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: