- Wine Info
Impress the wine lover who has everything with these two fresh takes on red wines as old as civilization itself.
- Marques de Caceres Rioja Reserva 2008: An earthy, complex Tempranillo from the world-famous Rioja region of Spain.
- Frescobaldi Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva 2008: From one of Italy's oldest family-owned wineries nestled in the Appenine foothills,Tuscany's prime growing zone. Vibrant acids and balanced tannins merge with notes of black pepper, vanilla, and espresso.
- Presented in a sturdy wooden crate
Measures 14.5" x 5" x 4.5".
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 15 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.Gift #17682
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tomorrow,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EDT Wednesday March 12th.
Standard Shipping $9.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$10.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$16.00
- Overnight Delivery +$29.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
World Traveler Wine Duo is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for World Traveler Wine Duo is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
- Frescobaldi Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva 2008:"Fresh plums and blueberries, with dark chocolate. Subtle aromas. Full body, with round and soft tannins and a long rich finish."
91 Points, James Suckling
Marques de Caceres Rioja Reserva 2008:Winemaker's Notes: "Dark ruby color. Intense and complex bouquet combining fruits of the forest and a hint of spice, with a slight depth of floral notes. Dense and delicious in the mouth, where exquisite tannins reveal refined toasted notes acquired from select oak. Balance complexity and rich flavors provide a good length and tempt a pleasant tasting experience. A splendid bottle..."
World Traveler Wine Duo has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: