- Wine Info
This unique collection of exotic blends from the Argentine and Chilean highlands will be of great interest to the wine enthusiast who wants to break up the old Napa Valley routine.
- Veramonte Sauvignon Blanc (La Gloria) 2011: A hard-to-find Sauvignon Blanc from the Casablanca Valley. Rooted in coastal mountain surroundings, the cool climate produces a citrusy, tropical Chardonnay balanced with a crisp acidity.
- Bodega Colome Amalaya 2010: A ruby red Malbec with notes of blackberry, cherry, and soft tannins, from Valle Calchaqui in Argentina's Salta province.
- Presented in a sturdy wooden crate.
- Optional personalized silver hang tag.
Measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 4".
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 18 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.Gift #17681
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tomorrow,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EDT Tuesday July 29th.
Standard Shipping $11.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$9.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$15.00
- Overnight Delivery +$28.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
South American Wine Duo is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for South American Wine Duo is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
- Veramonte Sauvignon Blanc (La Gloria) 2011: "From the warmer, eastern reaches of Casablanca, this sauvignon is generous in its citrus flavors, balanced by refreshing acidity."
90 Points, Wine & Spirits
Bodega Colome Amalaya 2010: "There is an inner tension to this wine manifest in its red fruit and acidity, in a prickle on the tongue and a crispness to the fruit. On the surface, scents of ripe fruit and chestnuts speak of the power of the sun in the heights of Salta. The texture is unctuous and soft, coating every corner of the palate. This is a blend of malbec (75 percent) with cabernet, syrah and tannat." 91 Points, Wine & Spirits
South American Wine Duo has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions:
Average Rating:(1 reviews) write a review
A Perfect Combination December 16, 2013
Thank you so much for putting together this combination. An Argentine Red and A Chilean White wine make the perfect pairing! The best of each country. This was a gift for someone, so I didn't taste it. But I know the wines of both regions well and my recipient was very pleased. I would love to see more of these two products available. Or perhap have a larger choice of two and two. For those of you thinking of purchasing this pair...you won't regret it. Makes a great and thoughful gift.