- Wine Info
With a pleasant array of options perfect for seafood or chicken, wow your recipient with these three outstanding California white wines.
- Clos du Val Napa Valley Chardonnay 2010: A highly-acclaimed varietal that offers the essence of baked apple with bright citrus notes throughout the palette.
- Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc - Viognier: An enchanting blend with hints of apple blossom and lively melon flavors.
- Lincourt Steel Chardonnay 2011: One of Lincourt's most popular wines, aged in stainless-steel barrels for a superior cleanness and cool intensity.
- Presented in a wooden crate
Measures 14.5" x 5" x 4.5".
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 15 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.Gift #17680
This item is In Stock and available to ship Friday,
if ordered by 4:00 pm EDT Thursday April 24th.
Standard Shipping $9.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$10.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$16.00
- Overnight Delivery +$29.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
California White Wine Trio is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for California White Wine Trio is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
- Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc - Viognier: "..Wonderfully crisp, elegant, fresh honeydew melon, spring flower, white peach and honeysuckle aromas soar from the glass of this zesty, dry, medium-bodied white wine..." 90 Points, The Wine Advocate
Clos du Val Carneros Chardonnay 2010: "With its green pear and pale nectarine flavors, this wine has purity of fruit to balance its light oak tannins. The finish is smoky, hinting at roast corn. For roast sea bass." 91 Points, Wine & Spirits
Lincourt Steel Chardonnay 2011: "This is cool, intense, acid-driven chardonnay. Unimpeded by oak or malolactic fermentation, the fruit has the tangy cut of a pineapple on the edge of ripeness, while still holding plenty of concentration thanks to the notably long hangtime of 2011. The saline minerality of Lincourt?s two wind-battered Santa Rita Hills vineyards is on full display, and it?s also a steal [...] drink it over the next several years with seafood." 92 Points, Wine & Spirits
California White Wine Trio has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: