- Wine Info
With all three of these big American reds rated in the 90s, send a gift of truly impressive distinction. Each offers its own rich array of complex tasting notes ranging from from fruit, earth, and oak, to cocoa, espresso and licorice.
- One Justin Cabernet Sauvignon 2010: From the unique climate of Paso Robles, California, a deep and complex wine with bright fruits and subtle oakiness.
- One Hogue Genesis Syrah 2009: A Columbia Valley, Washington blend with low tannins and dark, juicy fruit character
- One Columbia Crest H3 Merlot 2010: A silky smooth Columbia Valley blend with notes of earthiness and black pepper.
- Presented in a wooden crate
Measures 14.5" x 5" x 4.5".
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 15 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery. Gift #17679
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tuesday,
if ordered by 3:00 am EDT Monday September 1st.
Standard Shipping $11.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$9.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$15.00
- Overnight Delivery +$28.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Great American Red Wine Trio is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Great American Red Wine Trio is in the recipient's time zone.
- Justin Cabernet Sauvignon 2010: ".. While still young, it gets rounder by the minute, so just imagine its beauty over the years. Bright is the first word that comes to mind, washed with blackberry and cedar spice. A great value for a labor-intensive wine that starts with hand-picked and -sorted berries and spends 18 months in 225-liter American oak barrels."
92 Points, Tasting Panel
Hogue Genesis Syrah 2009: "Well made and muscular, this compact effort brings black fruit, black olive, black licorice and espresso flavors together in a balanced and strikingly complex Syrah. The blend includes small amounts of Cabernet, Lemberger, Sangiovese and Merlot...Editors' Choice." 90 Points, Wine Enthusiast
Columbia Crest H3 Merlot 2010:"Supple and spicy, with a plush-textured, dark-hued, blackberry-rich mouthful lingering against creamy oak notes on the long and polished finish. Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah." 90 Points, Wine Spectator
Great American Red Wine Trio has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: