- Tasting Notes
- What's Inside
Each of us deals with the grieving process in our own way and in our own time, and one of the best ways to comfort someone during a difficult time is to offer support, guidance, and the gift of loving memories.
Show your support and help them through their grieving with this meaningful gift of Amazing Grace Engravable Wind Chimes and award-winning stories of understanding and hope from Chicken Soup for the Soul®. The perfect gift to give peace and courage to those trying to overcome loss.
- The inspirational book Chicken Soup for the Soul ®: Grieving and Recovery, featuring stories of personal loss from well-known authors, advice, and messages of hope.
- One set of Amazing Grace Engravable Wind Chimes size 16, a wonderful memorial keepsake that plays the first six notes heard in the opening measures of Amazing Grace.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul® has been featured on well-known television shows like Oprah and The Today Show, and is a recognizable brand worldwide.
- Wind chimes come with free engraved name, date, or message.
- Items in this gift come packaged in a beautiful custom-made red gift box.
- Gift arrives decorated with a special hand-tied satin ribbon.
Engraving area: Maximum of two lines with up to 18 characters per line. Enter information to be engraved using the personalization option during checkout.
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tomorrow,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EST Wednesday November 26th.
Standard Shipping $12.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$9.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$15.00
- Overnight Delivery +$28.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Engraved Wind Chimes with Chicken Soup for the Grieving Soul® is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Engraved Wind Chimes with Chicken Soup for the Grieving Soul® is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
Engraved Wind Chimes with Chicken Soup for the Grieving Soul® has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions:
Average Rating:(4 reviews) write a review
Wind chimes October 9, 2014
I was asked to send a sympathy gift to a co worker. I did not want to send flowers as they die. Fruit baskets and things like that are over rated. I was shopping on your website and something drew me to the wind chimes. Turns out her mother loved wind chimes and she was so delighted with the gesture and the gift. God must have been overseeing my purchase as there were several wonderful things I saw on your website but kept coming back to the wind chimes. Her daughter has put them in the house and uses them as a source of solitude and inspiration to go on. Great gift and as I said, God must have been looking over my shoulder. Glad I listened
Better than flowers February 5, 2014
I sent this to my grandmother after my grandfather passed away. She really liked it and said she had been reading the book a lot. She liked the wind-chime and thought that it will be a nice reminder of her late husband of 62 years.
I recommend this to anyone who has lost a loved one.
Comforting gift January 13, 2014
My friend lost her son and I thought this would be a nice gift for her. I had the windchimes engraved with his name and 'Somewhere over the rainbow' which was sung at his memorial. Hopefully, when she hears the windchimes, it brings her comfort.
Great gift September 30, 2013
Was a gift truly loved by the receivers. What a wonderful way to remember a loved one.