- Tasting Notes
- What's Inside
Experience the fun and exhilaration of making your own jewelry with this luxury create-it-yourself necklace kit designed for mother and daughter to enjoy. Kit contains everything needed to make two beautiful high-quality necklaces for one adult and one youth.
Makes for the perfect creative gift to get kids excited about do-it-yourself projects and crafts, and it is a wonderful way to support their imagination while spending some quality time together. A fun gift for aspiring jewelry makers of any age!
- Sweet Pea & Me Professional Grade Necklace Kit: One of each size for adult & youth
- Complete Tool Set for making the jewelry
- Includes Fresh Water Pearls, Semi-Precious Jewels, two Silver Starfish, and two Silver Chains
- One Repurposed Fabric Square to use as a work surface
- Step-By-Step Instructions, including a link to an instructional YouTube video
- Kits are made in America by an award-winning jewelry designer.
- Skill level is at "super duper easy" and is appropriate for young and old alike. Should take no more than an hour to complete both necklaces.
- Gift arrives hand-wrapped in beautiful gift wrap and tied with a satin ribbon.
Measures 7.5" x 5.5" x 1".Gift #17548
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tomorrow,
if ordered by 3:00 am EST Monday November 24th.
Standard Shipping $11.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$8.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$15.00
- Overnight Delivery +$28.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Mom and Daughter Jewelry Making Set is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Mom and Daughter Jewelry Making Set is in the recipient's time zone.
Mom and Daughter Jewelry Making Set has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: