- Tasting Notes
- What's Inside
Thought to have been extinct for centuries, this rare species of redwood is making a big comeback in the gardening world. Beloved for their attractive lacy foliage and ability to grow quickly in most settings, the Dawn Redwood is a magnificent piece of history and this complete growing kit makes a lovely commemorative or special occasion gift.
- A bag of Metasequoia Glyptostroboides Seeds (with proper care the seedlings should start to emerge in 15-30 days).
- Coir Seedling Pot.
- Terra Cotta Saucer.
- Aluminum Tag for an added personalized inscription.
- Detailed Growing Instructions.
- See the What's Inside tab for more information on the Dawn Redwood.
- Company featured in Oprah, Living, and Sunset Magazine.
- Gift made from eco-friendly, hydrocarbon free materials.
- The Dawn Redwood prefers moist, healthy soil and under ideal conditions reaches a height of 50-60 ft in 30 yrs (approx. 2 ft per a year).
- Gift produced in the USA.
Bag measures 9.5" x 8.5".Gift #17495
This item is In Stock and available to ship Today,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EST Thursday December 18th.
Express Delivery $5.95Upgrade Shipping
- Overnight Delivery +$21.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Dawn Redwood Tree-to-Be is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Dawn Redwood Tree-to-Be is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
Dawn Redwood Tree-to-Be has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions:
Average Rating:(5 reviews) write a review
Thoughtful Gift August 5, 2014
I sent this as a gift to a friend who lost his father and thought this would be a nice way to keep his memory alive.
May 13, 2014
I sent this to my sister for mother's day. She was thrilled and said she couldn't wait to start planting. The package arrived on time and in perfect condition.
Heartwarming August 23, 2013
I bought this for my cousin who lost her father recently. She was in tears upon receiving it! Highly recommend this heartfelt gift.
Great gift and quick July 30, 2013
The people I bought this for loved it. It was a sympathy gift and they shed some tears but were delighted.
Earthy Gift June 19, 2013
I sent this as a Father's Day gift and it was so well received, as an amazing gift.