Sedum Indoor Terrarium
An easy-to-grow, eco-friendly terrarium made in the USA.
- What's Inside
Housed in a handmade repurposed wine bottle, this cleverly designed indoor garden creates the perfect growing environment for succulents to thrive and flourish. An elegant mix of style and substance, this exciting gift gives a fresh approach to gardening in the modern, working world. Would make a lovely addition to the office or home!
- One Sedum Vertical Terrarium
- A Packet of Sedum Blend Seeds (with proper care the succulents should start to germinate within 7-10 days)
- Soil-less Growing Medium
- Recycled Glass Pebbles for Drainage
- Bamboo 'Chopstick' Tool & Ribbon Band for Base of Plant
- Detailed Growing Instructions
- Company featured in Oprah, Living, and Sunset Magazine.
- Made of recycled and repurposed materials.
- Product made in the USA.
Bottle size is 8.5" high x 3" diam.Gift #17493
This item is In Stock and available to ship Today,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EDT Thursday May 23rd.
Standard Delivery $9.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$10.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$16.00
- Overnight Delivery +$29.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Sedum Indoor Terrarium is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Sedum Indoor Terrarium is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
- -Upcycled Wine Bottle: Repurposed glass bottle cut off smooth at the neck for easy access to plant and care for the sedum garden.
-Sedum Seed Mix 15mg: Commonly known as stonecrops, these sweet little plants grow into a windowsill garden that is perfectly easy to care for.
-Glass Pebbles: Recylcled glass pebbles look like lava rocks and provide the drainage for the terrarium.
-Growing Medium Soil-less growing medium looks like ordinary potting soil, but doesn't come with the problems associated with soil. Plants grown in soil-less growing medium are less likely to be bothered by pests, bacteria and fungi.
-Chopsticks and Ribbon Band: The bamboo chopsticks work in concert with the ribbon to form the base that keeps the terrarium steady on the windowsill.
-Growing Instructions: Complete instructions and helpful tips for successfully growing a terrarium sedum garden. Terrarium kit is handmade in the USA.
Sedum Indoor Terrarium has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: