- Wine Info
Conundrum stands out as a distinctly different, non-traditional white wine blend. We often hear the word "exotic" when described. It's a fitting portrayal; there is no other wine quite like it.
A delicious blend of five white wine grapes, the Conundrum is a multifaceted wine with an array of ripe, concentrated flavors - pear, honey, fig, vanilla, peach, and nectarine, finishing with lots of character and a dash of spice. A complex wine that lives up to its name!
- One Bottle of Caymus Conundrum California White
- See the Wine Tab for more information on this specialty wine
- Presented in an elegant wooden crate
- Optional personalized wine hang tag may be added at checkout
Measures 15" x 5" x 4".
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 18 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.Gift #17437
This item is In Stock and available to ship Wednesday,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EDT Tuesday September 2nd.
Standard Shipping $7.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$9.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$15.00
- Overnight Delivery +$28.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Caymus Conundrum California White is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Caymus Conundrum California White is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
- Caymus Conundrum California White: The only white in the Caymus stable, a blend of sauvignon blanc, muscat canelli, muscat, viognier and chardonnay grapes, this slighlty sweet wine pairs with asian and spicy light food. The "puzzle" of Conundrum lies partly in guessing the range of grape varieties used, because we never reveal its exact composition. To create the layered flavors that go into the Conundrum blend, they use Sauvignon Blanc grapes from the Napa Valley, Muscat Canelli from Tulare County on the Central Coast, and Chardonnay and Viognier from our vineyards in Monterey County.
Caymus Conundrum California White has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: