- What's Inside
Chic packaging and world-famous Belgian chocolate come together in one extravagant gift from well-known chocolatiers Saxon Chocolates. A shimmery snowflake tin is filled with crispy Pennsylvania pretzels drenched in creamy white chocolate, then sprinkled with crushed candy cane and tart cranberries. A one-of-a-kind luxurious treat!
- Saxon's Peppermint Cranberry Pretzels
- A beautifully decorated holiday tin
- See the What's Inside tab for a full description of each item
- Presentation ready packaging
- Premium Belgian chocolate made from carefully sourced ingredients
- Arrives decorated with a red satin ribbon
Measures 8" x 4" x 4".Gift #17336
2 Day Express Delivery $0.00Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$0.00
- Overnight Delivery +$0.00
- Standard Shipping +$0.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels is in the recipient's time zone.
- -Saxon Peppermint Cranberry Pretzels 7 oz: Crispy Pennsylvania pretzels are drenched in creamy white chocolate, then sprinkled with crushed candy cane and tart cranberries. The perfect combination of sweet, salty and crunchy! Presented in a holiday-themed tin. Seven 1 ounce pretzels included.
White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions:
Average Rating:(2 reviews) write a review
Smiles had by all. December 23, 2012
The recipients said it was such a beautiful gift. And delicious too!
Everyone loved them December 23, 2012
I had never ordered from Gift Tree before, so I was a little leary. I purchased these as Christmas gifts for several people who live out of town and I have received thank yous from several of them. They all said it was a pretty presentation and they loved the taste of the pretzels.