Wooden Advent Calendar with Truffles
Count down the days until Christmas with this beautifully handcrafted keepsake advent calendar.
- What's Inside
Perfect for the young at heart, this impressive keepsake wooden advent calendar has a sweet surprise behind every door and is sure to become a cherished holiday tradition year-after-year.
- Wooden Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
- Twenty-four assorted Chocolate Truffles from Seattle Chocolate Company
- Designed by skilled artisans in the USA
- Twenty-four numbered doors that open to reveal one delicious Seattle truffle a day
- A keepsake gift that can be refilled with small surprises and used every year
Because of the size and weight of this gift, hanging the advent calendar is not recommended.
Measures 21" x 19" x 3".Gift #17296
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tomorrow,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EST Thursday December 12th.
Standard Shipping $14.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$10.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$16.00
- Overnight Delivery +$29.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Wooden Advent Calendar with Truffles is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Wooden Advent Calendar with Truffles is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
- -Seattle Milk Chocolate Truffles .34 oz ea: Individually wrapped truffles in a myriad of fun flavors, including peanut butter, orange, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and raspberry. 24 truffles included.
Wooden Advent Calendar with Truffles has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions:
Average Rating:(1 reviews) write a review
For years to come November 25, 2013
I purchased this for my son and future daughter-in-law. It is beautiful Large compartments that can be refilled every year. Something they will cherish for years to come and share with their children.