- Tasting Notes
- What's Inside
Inspired by the age of exploration, this beautifully crafted wooden compass is an exact replica of the compass used by Lewis and Clark during their perilous journey across the United States and into uncharted territories.
- Lewis and Clark Compass
- A replica of the exact compass used by famous explorers of the New World, Lewis and Clark.
- Made by skilled artisans, using time-honored skills
- Compass contains a period-accurate paper dial face, aged bronze, and is housed in a mahogany encasement
- Presented in gift-ready packaging
Measures 3" x 1" x 3".
Free Engraving!Gift #17253
Engraved area: 3 initials on inside of compass. Monogram format. Enter information to be engraved using the personalization option during checkout.
This item is In Stock and available to ship Today,
if ordered by 5:00 pm EDT Monday August 3rd.
Express Delivery $8.95Upgrade Shipping
- Overnight Delivery +$30.00
- Saturday Delivery +$41.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Lewis and Clark Compass is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Lewis and Clark Compass is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
Lewis and Clark Compass has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: