- Tasting Notes
- What's Inside
A gift of one dozen teas from around the world that is unique and rejuvenating, this beautiful tea collection is sure to express your get-well wishes.
- The Around the World Tea Sampler, featuring teas from: Argentina, the Atlantic, England, Morocco, Turkey, Iran, Mauritius, India, Tibet, China, Taiwan, and Japan.
- A Theophile Guide, providing a tour of the planet's greatest tea drinking civilizations.
- See the What's Inside tab for a detailed description of each tea.
- Each tea is packed in a vibrantly colored, illustrated vial, and brews a six-cup teapot.
- Teas produced using Fair Trade and environmentally sustainable practices.
Measures 12" x 1.5 x 6".Gift #17217
2 Day Express Delivery $0.00Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$0.00
- Overnight Delivery +$0.00
- Standard Shipping +$0.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Rejuvenating Rare Tea Collection is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Rejuvenating Rare Tea Collection is in the recipient's time zone.
Teas From Around the World Box Set (english)Argentina - Flor de Oro, black tea with some fullness. Atlantic - The des Alizes, Flavorsome green tea evoking white peach, kiwi, and watermelon. England - The des Lords, powerful yet refined Earl Grey. Morocco - The des Sables, green tea with a flavor that evokes roses, yellow fruits and citrus fruits. Turkey - The du Hammam, a fruity blend, inspired by the fragrances of the hammam: rose, green date and red fruits. Iran - Gilan, black tea low in caffeine. Mauritius - Scented black tea evoking vanilla and citrus fruits. India - Darjeeling Margaret's Hope from the high Himalayan plateau. Tibet - The des Moines, a floral blend inspired by a Tibetan recipe. China - Grand Yunnan Imperial, one of the best black teas in the world. Taiwan - Butterfly of Taiwan, a Wu Long with woody notes. Japan - Genmaicha, a mix of green tea and roasted rice.
Rejuvenating Rare Tea Collection has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: