Tuscan Chianti Duet
Two of Tuscany's most famous and well-regarded Chiantis in a classic gift box.
- Monogram on a Silver Hang Tag
- Your Message on a Silver Hang Tag
- Wine Info
Those who appreciate Italian wines will enjoy this top-rated duet of Gabbiano Chianti Classico Riserva and Riecine Chianti Classico Riserva, two of Tuscany's finest red wines.
The Gabbiano Chianti is from Castello di Gabbiano's castle vineyards and is a full-bodied wine with rich flavors of plum and currant that extend through the long finish. Also a hearty wine, the Riecine Chianti is the result of a selection of grapes originating exclusively from the Antinori Estates in Tuscany; the wine is lush and rich with a complex palate of ripe fruit and jam.
Both wines can be enjoyed with food or on their own, and are guaranteed to make a good impression. Arrives in an elegant wooden crate and measures 15" x 8" x 4".
Due to the alcoholic content of this gift, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
Personalize It!Gift #16934
Complete the personalization option during checkout and we'll add an engraved, silver-plated hang tag to your gift. Select one or two lines of up to 18 characters per line, or choose an elegant three character monogram.
This item is In Stock and available to ship Tomorrow,
if ordered by 5:00 am EDT Thursday June 20th.
Standard Delivery $7.95Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$10.00
- 2 Day Express Delivery +$16.00
- Overnight Delivery +$29.00
+ FedEx Adult Signature Fee $4.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Tuscan Chianti Duet is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Tuscan Chianti Duet is 2 PM in the recipient's time zone.
- -Gabbiano Chianti Classico Riserva: Deep ruby in color, the 2006 Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG displays floral notes of sweet violets combined with hints of cherry jam. The palate is full-bodied and complex with rich flavors of blackcurrent and plums that merge harmoniously with notes of fragrant woods and licorice that extend through the long finish. This wine can be enjoyed at present, but with proper cellaring will improve and soften over the next 6-8 years.
-Riecine Chianti Classico Riserva: A very tight and powerful young wine, with floral, plum and vanilla character. Full-bodied, with a lovely, silky texture. The finish is long and caressing, yet chewy and powerful. Needs time. Best after 2008.
Tuscan Chianti Duet has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: