Hand-Blown Hummingbird Feeder
A recycled glass vessel that is beautifully hand-blown & hand-etched by Mexican artisans.
- What's Inside
Add beauty and function to any garden with this hand-blown, non-acid etched, recycled glass hummingbird feeder that is proudly made in Mexico by a special group of artisans with disabilities.
The 11" long, cobalt blue feeder features a dripless gondola stopper in an antiqued brass finish. This easy-to-use, rubber laboratory-quality gondola allows for up to three hummingbirds to feed at once. The gift also includes a hanging hook, instruction booklet, and nectar recipe.
Makes a great gift that will bring daily joy to the recipient's life. Crafted by glass gift industry leader, Parasol. Please see the Contents tab for instructions and tips. Measures 11" x 3" and holds 16 oz.Gift #16844
2 Day Express Delivery $0.00Upgrade Shipping
- 3 Day Express Delivery +$0.00
- Overnight Delivery +$0.00
- Standard Shipping +$0.00
For holiday delivery, GiftTree can hold your gift and have it shipped to arrive anytime. To use this option, select "Ship Later" on the next page.
Hand-Blown Hummingbird Feeder is a hand delivered gift. These gifts are delivered by one of our local design centers located throughout the United States and Canada.
Same day delivery is available for most gifts when ordered before the cutoff time. The cutoff time for Hand-Blown Hummingbird Feeder is in the recipient's time zone.
- Product Instructions, especially for use during warm weather months:
1. Most importantly: always fill the feeder completely full with cool nectar. Insert the stopper and invert quickly to avoid any air entering the feeder. Tube feeders operate on a vacuum principle. Only if the feeder is initially filled completely full will the vacuum form!
2. Only hang your feeder in shade or partial shade. The cooler the feeder, the less likely it is to drip.
3. Make sure to keep the feeder very clean by regularly cleaning the vessel with hot water and a bottle brush. Do not use soap as its residue may cause your feeder to drip. Try periodically using a vinegar rinse to thoroughly clean your feeder and then rinse well with hot water.
4. If dripping, place stopper assembly in very hot water to soften the tube. You can bend it slightly to increase the angle. This will stop dripping, but might make it more difficult for nectar to come down the tube.
Hand-Blown Hummingbird Feeder has been purchased most frequently by our customers for the following occasions: