Gift Industry News
For the latest information and events regarding the gift industry, check out these great resources:
Gifts & Decorative Accessories
A monthly magazine founded in 1917, and with a circulation of 27,000, Gifts & Decorative Accessories serves retailers, manufacturers, and vendors of general gift products, decorative accessories, stationery, greeting cards, collectibles, personal care products, jewelry, and gourmet food items. Industry news, trade show news, new product introductions, and trend information highlight Gifts & Decorative Accessories' monthly coverage.
Gifts & Decorative Accessories also provides independent retailers with how-to information about financial management, employee relations, visual merchandising, e-commerce, and other topics.
American Craft Council
As the leading voice for craft in America, the American Craft Council is dedicated to promoting understanding and appreciation of contemporary American craft. We are committed to developing vital education programs that elevate, expand, modernize and enhance the image of craft today.
American Specialty Toy Retailing Association
The goal of the American Specialty Toy Retailing Association is:
- To provide a unified voice for the specialty toy industry.
- To provide opportunities to meet and share information and ideas with counterparts.
- To expand the business and professional knowledge of members.
- To gather market and research data identifying trends, market share and business information.
- To provide knowledge of mutual interest through various publications, educational programs and an annual convention.
- To act as a national spokesperson to educate parents and the community about child development and the value of specialty toys.
- To provide resources and information for individual businesses to be successful
- To work with related industry publications and associations to further their mission.
Association of Bridal Consultants
The Association of Bridal Consultants has been the professional organization for the wedding industry since 1981 and has almost 2,900 members in 19 countries on six continents. The Association of Bridal Consultants is a membership service organization, designed to increase awareness of the wedding business and improve the professionalism of members.
Gift Association of America
Founded in 1952, the Gift Association of America is the oldest and largest trade association comprised of retail stores and wholesalers in the gift industry.
Established primarily to provide a forum for discussion of matters of interest to the gift industry, the Gift Association of America focuses on improving services to the general public and on the success of the industry.
Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association, Inc. (JPMA) is a national trade organization representing 95% of the $6.02 billion industry. JPMA, formed in 1962 with 29 industry companies, has grown to include more than 400 companies in the United States, Canada and Mexico. These companies manufacture and/or import infant products such as cribs, car seats, strollers, bedding, and a wide range of accessories and decorative items.