I have never been married myself, but I’ve had the pleasure of going to a lot of my friends’ weddings. I’ve found through experience that giving the right present is difficult in this day-and-age when most couples getting married already live together and have everything they need for their home. The best thing you can do is give them something unique and thoughtful that they would never buy for themselves, and at GiftTree we have a lot of options that fit that description.
Here are my “Top Five Favorite GiftTree Wedding Gifts”:
- Engraved Chopsticks for Two: Talk about unique! I love these wooden chopsticks with free engraving. Get the couple’s names engraved on them for something really personal, or wish them good luck, fortune, success, etc.
- Engraved Toasting Flutes: A more obvious choice, but a good one. The flutes are silver-plated and engraved with the couple’s initials so they can remember their special day forever.
- Wedding Blessings Box: For the more eco-friendly couple, give them a gift that is truly from the heart. The Wedding Blessings Box is made from beautiful bamboo, comes with 20 recycled linen “blessed” notecards to write personal messages on, a bamboo pen, and other trinkets that express your blessings for the happy couple.
- Riedel Black Tie Decanter: If they are wine drinkers, they will love and truly appreciate this Riedel Black Tie Decanter. Made from the highest quality of crystal, and absolutely stunning to witness, this is a gift that will blow all others away. For a personalized touch, you can even add a message or their names on a satin ribbon.
- Champagne & Confections: A special occasion deserves only the best, and a bottle of Dom Perignon or Domaine Ste. Michelle Cuvee Brut are most definitely the best. The world class champagne comes with a beautiful, classic chiller and decadent truffles. You can also personalize the satin ribbon for an added touch.